Friday 17 June 2011

Hen's High Tea- Sex & The City theme


We are going cupcake crazy here at The Little Oak Tree putting the finishing touches on these cupcakes for a Hen's High Tea to be held tomorrow.

The inspiration for these gorgeous cupcakes was Sex & the City. One lucky bride-to-be will be eating these at her Hens High Tea. Her very lovely Maid of Honour has lots of devilish activities planned, and in true Sex & The City style we hear there may be a pink rabbit involved....I will say no more hehehe.


Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend? Hopefully this lovely sunshine will decide to stick around for a while. I will be spending part of my Saturday pulling together some ideas for an upcoming 30th birthday party which will have a 'country' theme. I will post an inspiration board for that in the next couple of days. Other than that, I am looking forward to spending my weekend relaxing with the hubby and our boy, and perhaps a glass of red wine.....or two.

Whatever you have planned enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...